Retirement? The Philippines Got You!
Message from the GM
The SRRV is a lifetime visa and its holders are exempt from Bureau of Immigration requirements. SRRV-holders are also eligible to work, study or invest in the Philippines.
The PRA Newsletter will keep you in the loop with the latest updates on PRA and the retirement industry.
The Special Resident Retiree’s Visa
- Invitation to Bid
- Request for Quotation
- Request for Expression of Interest
- Invitation for Negotiated Procurement
- Bid Supplement
- Purchase Order/Awarded Contract
- Notice to Bidders
- Agency Procurement Compliance and Performance Indicators (APCPI)
- Procurement Monitoring Report
- Indicative Annual Procurement Plan
- Final Annual Procurement Plan
I’ve always loved the Filipino people and the Philippine weather.